HOW WE HANDLE RETURNING GOODS:
- Either you can arrange delivery to our returns address, or we can arrange a collection for you with our courier – on a day that suits you best, the cost of collection is £7.95 (if applicable).
- For information on the returns address and for any enquiries regarding returning goods, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
GreenPak will pay the costs of returning goods:
- If the products ordered are either damaged or faulty.
- If the goods arrived after the scheduled date and are no longer required (through no fault of your own).
- If the product arrives and is incorrect, or if the product description does not match the product delivered.
If there is any other reason not stated above, including exercising the right to change your mind within the 14 day cooling off period. If the goods are in working condition and there is no fault present – you as a customer are required to pay the cost of returning the goods.
Up to 30 days : If your product is damaged or faulty, you have up to 30 days to notify us in order to claim a refund, once the product arrives back with us we will issue a full refund with the shipping included, which can take up to 5 working days to process.
14 day cooling off period : As a consumer online, if you purchase an item you have up to 14 days to change your mind as standard procedure. If you do change your mind and would like a refund, you may be subject to shipping costs which can be deducted from the final refund if we were to arrange collection. Alternatively, you can arrange the return yourself through the email provided above.
As a consumer, if you were to exercise your right to change your mind, it does not apply in terms of : 1) bespoke products specifically ordered in for you. 2) A packaging seal is broken or sleeve opened, and/or the contents have been used or tampered with (at our discretion).
As a business we hold a standard that any items delivered to you will be free from defect or damage, (within reference of the Sale of Goods Act 1979) however should this be the case you have the right to request a refund.
BESPOKE AND CUSTOM-MADE PRODUCTS.
Certain items are not cancellable and are non-refundable. Anything designed/made to your specific request, personalised or otherwise can’t be resold by us due to the nature of a bespoke element, applies in this regard. To avoid any misunderstanding, please check whether an item you order is non-refundable or cancellable with us.